Been so ill :(

sophiestars

Reaction score
Sorry not been on much ladies! Been so ill with this heat. Throwing up 3+ times a day and constant dizzy feeling..that along with hayfever is not the best mix! Been told to keep an eye on the vomiting and keep getting fluids down me and if progresses to diarrhoea i will need a drip to rehydrate me! So bloody typical I usually love the sun and the one year we have a decent summer I cant enjoy it..just keep thinking about the end result to get me through at the moment feeling a bit bummed with it all! I also burnt my belly quite bad on the oven the other day..i was in my bras n knicks coz been so hot and completly forgot how far my tummy sticks out now and as i got pyrex dish out it touched me and proper sizzled :( not too bad now looks like its healing and has stopped weeping is just blistered!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374165288.282852.jpg Sorry for a moan! x

Aw sounds like your having a really tough time with it at the min, hope you feel better soon! And ouch to the burn! Looks painful :( xxx

Oh no... not good hun! Hope you feel better soon. :)

Xxx

Yea just been one thing after the other..wish this weather would bugger off now! xx

me too!! the one year i actually dont want a long summer and we get one!!

Crazy!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back