Been induced! --- UPDATE on Page 1 ---

Dax

Reaction score
Finally getting somewhere!
My blood pressure was quite high at my midwife appointment yesterday (usually in the low range of normal) so I was referred to assessment unit. They monitored me for a few hours, wasn't going any lower - gave me a sweep and some medication. Ended up having to stay in overnight to be regularly checked!

Had gone down a bit this morning but they decided to induce rather than prolong anything!
Had a pessary inserted so it's pretty much a waiting game now :)
I feel so ill though haha. X

UPDATE
Sorry it took a while to update!
The tablet worked and my waters were broken around midnight Friday/Saturday! Was put on a drip to kickstart the contractions, ended up having an epidural (definitely recommended and I never thought I'd want one) and was fully dilated by 1pm Saturday afternoon. Started pushing at 2, baby was getting distressed so delivered by forceps in the end.

Baby Daisy arrived at 2:57pm 22/06/13 and is amazing!! Weighed in at just under 8lbs and well worth all the drama :) ill do a birth story at some point over next few days xx

Last edited:
Omg excitement!!! All the babies are on their way now! Woooooo x

Hope it doesn't drag on too long huni! Fingers crossed..... And legs wide open for u! Haha x

Ooh good luck :)
Lots of labours at the min! I wanna be next lol xx

Tapatalking. X

oh wow! all these babies coming out recently!!

Good luck :) hopefully wont be much longer until you're holding your precious little one :)

keep us updated xxx

Thanks ladies!! I'll make sure to keep updating :) xx

Good luck!! Hopefully won't be long til you've got your little bundle!!

Bek you can only be next if I go at same time now!! LOL!!

Good luck! Hope baby makes an appearance soon xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Good luck!! Hopefully won't be long til you've got your little bundle!!

Bek you can only be next if I go at same time now!! LOL!!

Deal!! Lol double labour thread! Xx

Tapatalking. X

Yay another baby on its way, good luck x

good luck!! Sending you lots of speedy labour vibes!! xxx

He/she is back to back so currently having all contractions in my back! Easy to cope with atm but guessing the pessary has done some good :) now just got to try turn baby round x

Slowwww progress! Had the pessary in for 30 hours, went from being a fingertip dilated to being just able to touch babys head but not able to break waters yet so had a tablet inserted and another check in 6 hours to see what's happening x

Sorry its so slow hunny. All worth it as LO will be here soon xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Yeah it'll be worth it, I think baby is just too comfy but glad a bit of progress has been made, however small haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back