Been in hospital tonight :(

katyloumc

Reaction score
Had an awful day, first started off with a horrendous filling at the dentist, then went to pick my springer spaniel up from the dog groomers. He went mental and really bashed my tummy quite badly It really hurt and got bad scratches across it.

I got quite worried so called the mw who said I needed to go straight down to get an anti d injection (cos of my resus net blood) and needed to go on the monitor, so we spent 1 hr and a half in there getting prodded and poked as she hadn't moved, but in the end after being on the monitor her heartbeat was fine, they took bloods, gave me the injection and asked me to go back thurs for another injection. Got my whooping cough injection in the Morning as well :(

The mw has said she's turned from breach and her head is seriously low for only 29+ weeks, she said I should get another scan ! ? ! Not entirely sure what that means, I'm hoping she doesn't decide to make an early appearance........nothing but worry!

Aww hun sounds like you've had a horrendous day!! Fingers crossed everything is fine, at least your getting checked out though. Let us know what happens, I'm sure things are fine xxx

Hope everything will be okay. xx

Oh nooo hope all is fine, and she doesnt make a early appearance, blinking dogs ay! I have 2 golden retrievers and snd paranoid about them jumping on bump,i was lay on sofa yesterday and one wanted to sit with me and she jumped over me missed my bump but scared me ive been so conscious of this since bfp!!!x

Thanks everyone, Everything is ok after they had her on the monitor, I just didn't like her expression when she told me she was so low down. She said not to worry though. I know nat my hubby wanted to get rid of him after going through all of this today but I know he doesn't mean it ha! He never normally jumps up and is quite well trained but he always goes nuts when you pick him up from the dog groomers, I asked the woman to keep him in the cage until I paid and made the next appt but she never heard me and he went wild, I tried to dodge him ha! Blinkin dogs, husbands and babies, always causing trouble haha

Haha awww no you couldnt get rid off him, loads of people have said to me oh dogs and babies, are you keeping them im like yes of course i wouldnt dream Of getting rid of them!! They dont mean it no but i get your husbands frustration! My dog got told off for jumping over me and she just looked at me like what have i done!!ha i currently am
Doing training with them getting them
Used to babys being around as theres never been a baby into our house! I have a bloody doll i bring down each day and im
Trying to train them boundaries and get them
Used to baby sounds!! People would think im
Nuts if they saw me!!!c

Awww what a stressful day! Take it easy tomorrow. Babies engage early sometimes so try not to worry. Naughty doggy! Pets can be a pest but we love our fur babies don't we? I have two cats and couldn't give them up.
Xxx

Big hugs rest up and take it as easy as poss xxx

haha nat that does sound like you could be on the verge of turning into a crazy lady haha but it does make sense. Jake isnt allowed upstairs so i'm ok in that sense its just when the baby is going to be downstairs. He's calmed a lot in the last few years but does get extremely hyper at times. Bless him he didnt really do anything wrong!

Wish I could stay in bed today I feel wiped out !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back