Been feeling quite good....

umbongo

Reaction score
and it's shocking! (forgetting last night as I slept so badly!) But the last week or so I'm feeling more energetic and more comfortable, in the day anyway. Although the weather has been TOO HOT! It seems strange but a bigger bump seems to have made my SPD less painful. My spots have cleared up and my hair is crap but I do feel better in myself.

Long may it last!! (it probably won't) I am looking forward to my second baby shower on Saturday too :)

I did lots of sorting out and moving things about yesterday and don't even ache today. yay!

xx

I'm glad your feeling so good! :) it's nice to read that some people are :D xx

It makes a bloody change it's me, I'm usually the biggest whinge bag on here! ;-)

If you are resting better, that makes such a difference.

Also I think now you are so close to finishing work, the thought of all that relaxing time def lifts the spirits!

Xx

I was like this for a while. It soon changed! Lol. Id love to be like this again.
My skin has started getting horrible. Its getting too warm on my face and im getting spotty :(

I hope for a burst of energy soon.
Make the most of it :)x

I was also like this for a while - then it went down hill again nearer the end haha!! I also found my SPD eased right off as I got bigger too :) xx

I know it won't last but glad I've had a bit of it! Felt dreadful not that long ago x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back