Been a long time x

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Karly1824, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Karly1824

Karly1824 Well-Known Member

Hi Ladies
    I joined this forum about a year ago, I was pregnant at the time but at my 12wk scan realised the baby had died.....I was diagnosed with a Molar pregnancy, well I ended up having to have chemotherapy so its been long long journey. I feel so happy I am finally at the stage of TTC again....SO here I am hehe :D

So this is my first cycle where we have tried and I now have to wait till AF due which is 21/22 Jan...hehe the waitings already doing my head in.

Just wondered if anyone else noticed in VERY early days having probs with there noses lol strange I know but mines just very stuffy and horrible in mornings and this morning i had a nose bleed which i have NEVER had before....apart from that I have tender breasts on and off yesterday and today and feel sick at times...but Im thinking i am quite scared about getting preg again and the whole molar prg thing so the sickness feeling could be nerves

Anyway glad to be back and fingers crossed for a quick BFP!!!! xxxx

2. libs

libs Well-Known Member

hi :wave: - hope its a quick visit to here for you and a quick move onto first tri.

3. Loola

Loola Well-Known Member

Hi Karly :wave: Sounds like you had a really hard time :hug: Good luck with your TTC and hope you get your BFP soon :D

4. A&J

A&J Well-Known Member

:wave: Hi, good luck TTC hope you get your bfp soon.

5. Bagpuss17

Bagpuss17 Well-Known Member

:wave: welcome back.

Sorry to hear that you've been through such a tough time.

Not sure about the possible symptoms but wishing you good luck for your BFP this month x

6. happy-chick

happy-chick Well-Known Member

Hey hun, fantastic to see u back again it really is... you've been through so much & so glad you've come out the other side :D

I wish you all the luck in the world, you & OH really deserve it & im sure lew wud love a lil bro or sis :) xxxxx