bednest

star fish

Reaction score
Does anyone have one? I desperately want one but dont want to pay £300 for it, I have been looking at some of the cheaper ones on Amazon but they dont look in the same league. Is it worth it? Can anyone recommend similar thats as good?

Last edited:
I looked at these when pregnant with DS but thought they were way too expensive, especially since they won't even last much past a few months old. You'd be better off investing in a drop-down cot and pushing that against the bed and then LO will be able to still use it for the first 1+ xxx

I thought about getting a drop down cot with an adjustable height and doing it that way. They just look so good though.

Attachments

• 41zX-1cBcwL._SS400_.jpg
    41zX-1cBcwL._SS400_.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 19
We were the same, really wanted a bed nest and waited ages to buy one cos felt we couldn't justify the cost but when I got a 20% off voucher for NCT Shop I went ahead and ordered one. It was really good, and Maia was in it until she was over 6 months old - they are much bigger than moses baskets etc. Also packs into its own travel bag so you can take it away with you. If you really want one google for a discount code and see if you can get one to help with the cost x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back