Bedding / Gro bags?!?

HanSam

Reaction score
Hey - i was just wondering what bedding etc you have for you lo. Whether it be for moses or cribs in terms of sheets etc?

Just had a panic that i don't know what i should / shouldn't have!!

Can you use the gro bags from birth? x

I've heard conflicting advice about whether you can use grobags from birth. I don't think I will, but I have one just in case. I have a couple of cellular blankets and sheets for Moses basket. I also have a swaddling blanket that I hope to swaddled baby in if she likes it :) if you swaddle you don't need the blankets too. (I think!)

I was told you could use gro bags from birth or 8lbs. I use blankets for Cam. Usually 3 as he likes to be warm. He has gro bags but doesn't seem keen although I may try him with one again tonight.

You get different grow again for from birth. Some say for older - just read the labels.

Beddings the one thing we've not got yer, need to get organised. Lol.

I too have heard conflicting advice on grobags but I have been assured now that as long as you get one from birth (or by weight iykwim) you can use them straight away as long as the LO likes them!

I've got two fleece blankets, 4 cellular blankets and 4 flat sheets for the Moses basket and my Mum just bought me a super cute owl gro bag and a swaddle blanket. I figure then I have something for whatever he likes when he comes out and whatever the weather. It also means I have stuff for him in his pram as well.

I have a new born grow bag but it says not suitable below 8lb 13oz so it depends on the weight. I am going to give swaddling a go to start with and you can get special swaddle blankets. I will also get a few blankets for out and about etc and have several sheets for the moses basket - enough to be able to always have a clean one and some in the wash really..

I use a grobag but I tuck him in with a sheet on top too

Thanks Ladies. ok so if i make sure i have some sheets and cellular blankets as well as a gro bag for a new born i will have covered all basis hopefully!! x

hey hun it seems like i have got loads of blankets and stuff but you'll never know when you need them, i've got 6 flat sheets for the cot, 6 fitted sheets for the moses basket, a quilt for the cot , about 10 blankets of varying sizes including a swaddling blanket, and ones for pram, and i've got a gro bag aswell rather have too much than not enough x

I've got loads of blankets and I've actually only used 2 or 3 and mainly for when she's in the pram. Grow bags are brilliant and so easy!! Sophie has been in hers since 4 days old xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back