Bed!!

Smithy1980

Reaction score
Hi lovelies

I was just wondering if anyone was sleeping with anything on the bed to protect from waters going? Was thinking of putting a towel between the sheet and mattress but wondered what everyone else was doing/could recommend?

Thanking :) xx

---
- Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

u can buy bed sheets u know ones like for kids so wen they wet bed it dont go through to matress, you can get them from argos i think and they do double ones the go over the matress and then put your sheets on top x

my mattress is buggered anyway so IF my waters go in bed it will be a nice excuse to get a new one :p

Fab thanks Abbie I'll have a look in Argos!!

My mattress is relatively new so don't fancy forking out lol! Hoping they go in the car tho then OH may let me have a new one!!!! :) ha yeah right!!!!!!

---
- Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

Shower curtain and a towel, a good tip from my social worker MIL also used it for when wee 1 was potty training. Does exact same as the mattress protectors ect, plus, you can buy them in the £ shop

:)

We bought a waterproof mattress protector, but it hasn't made it on there yet as we've lost it :lol:

Fab thanks ladies I'll purchase something over the weekend :) xx

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

im being really nieve then as im not even thinking my waters would break in bed lol x x think its as with my ds i had them broken for me and dd they broke in hospital and was just a little trickle, as MW put it!!

might have to invest now x x

I'm just gonna use excuse to buy a new mattress if they go when in bed.... my bed is soooo uncomfy

I bought maternity mats thingies in Boots but dont know if they will do the job, probably have to put something down soon as our mattress cost us a fortune!

Last edited:
Desperate for a new mattress, but know boots sell mattress protectors they remind me of puppy training pads. Am keeping one next to my hospital bag to sit on when en route to the hospital, don't fancy ruining car seats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaisyLynn
Back