Bed rest

Sammy jo

Reaction score
I honestly thought bed rest would be fun! Day 1 and I've lost the will to live :( boredom is rubbish even the dogs have abandoned me to go in the garden x

Why the bed rest? :(
Ohh cant you have a nice deck chair to lay on in the shade in the garden so you can slightly join in?
Xx

Why do you need to have bed rest? I'm not doing much at the moment - 1st of 6 weeks off work, but I love finding a good box set to get in to - I've got netflix so loving that right now, I've watched so many episodes of charmed I'm beginning to feel like I can do magic! Lol, it's crappy I know, but addictive x

I like charmed! Spesh season 6! Drew fuller (chris) yummy! :p x

Oh no bed rest sucks! I was in bed most of yesterday as i had a awful migraine/awful sickness and it was soooo boring. Hope you can be off it soon?! and hope you get better soon too xx

I'm on season 5 at the moment so got that to come soon - I did find Cole rather yummy although he's beginning to irritate me now lol - it's good for taking my mind off the sickness though! x

I'm on season 5 at the moment so got that to come soon - I did find Cole rather yummy although he's beginning to irritate me now lol - it's good for taking my mind off the sickness though! x

Haha awesome!
You should try supernatural :) that's good there's 8 seasons f that. Plus dean (Jensen ackles) eye candy too hahahaj

Xx

I went to the doctors yesterday with what I thought was a bad cold/ chest infection and they sent me straight the hospital with suspected blood clots with me just returning off a long haul flight! They did as many tests as they could yesterday and don't think I have any but with me still feeling rotten there not sure what it is and I'm struggling to get my breath just going upstairs I'm under orders full bed rest until I'm feelings 100%! Work are going to love me I returned from 6 was bereavement leave pregnant with our surprise flump and I've had 2 and a bit was off with severe sickness I've been on my Jollys and now I'm ill again! I made my mum ring them as my boss can be right Arsey about you being off and I just didn't have the energy for it! That and I'm a right wuss! And ladies I love charmed I've seen episode more than once lol x

Aw then you definitely need to rest! - Don't even worry about stupid work, there's more important things - and if you can't get your mum to ring in sick for you when your pregnant then when can you!? You just take it easy - and as I say, distract yourself with some crappy but addictive tv :) xxx

Thank you I know flumps more important than silly work :) I am use have set me off I'm going to watch all the charmerd again :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back