Bed linen & co-ordinates

Eveadel

Reaction score
Hi girls

Just wondering if anybody had found any bed linen or co-ordinates other than Mamas and Papas. I do like Mamas and Papas but would like to see other designs available.

Do you know what you are having or are you looking for something neutral?

They actually have some really nice one's in the new argos book!!

There is a lovely pink girlie eeyore one that is so cute!!

Hi Kerry

Thank you for replying.

I havent found out the sex of my little one yet, got to wait another couple of weeks. I know I have a long way off but was just intersted to hear if others had nursery co-ordinates other than M & P. I will have a look - thank you

Mine is done in the classic winnie the pooh from mothercare - thats a neutral one as I don't know what I am having!! And its so easy to get clasic winnie the pooh accessories!!

mine is also done in classic winnie the pooh and it looks lovely got it all in one hit from mothercare and the staff were a fantastic help :D had to wait for some items to be delivered but they only took about 4/5 days and got the border from b&q it all looks so sweet was a little expensive though eg. light shade was 18 pound and is only 4 pieces of hanging material on a piece of wire my poor mother was horrified :shock:
price run down
light shade £18
curtains £30 (i think)
border £7 a roll needed 2
cot bumper £30
matching fleece blankets £20 each bought 2
bought plain white cot sheets from wilkinsons £4 for pack of 2 they also do crib sheets both come in fitted or flat cotton or terry and they are lovely and a bargain.
xxxxxxxxx

I bet the nurseries look lovely. Somebody mentioned to me whilst at the dentist this morning (of all places) to have a look in the Next catalogue!!

babies r us have some nice co-ordinates - i have got the jungle fever range from there, its nice and bright, but been a nightmare to get! - its the only one in the catalog that you cant go get from the store - has to be ordered on line and have been waiting for ages for stuff to come back in to stock!

could always try ebay too!

shamu

I didn't know the sex of my baby so i got the babybeanstalk sets out of argos.

Thanks girls I will have a look at Argos and Babies R Us :D

Yea im getting the Le Petit Chien set from babies are us, theres loads of lush stuff in there but it is pricey!

I got the button nose bear stuff from mothercare and love it - we're having a boy so the orange and turquoise are more suited to a little man but the red in the wallpaper border and lampshade makes it bright enough for a girl.

I liked the bear theme and its generally so easy to carry through eg we used our old computer cupboard and drawers to save buying new furniture and just replaced the handles with lush teddie from B&Q.

Juz xx

We've done our nursery in a Winnie the Pooh theme too, its not over the top tho. just a border, the bedding, pictures and wall hangings. If anyone wants to have a peak i've put some piccies on the 'nursery furniture' thread (3rd Tri)

Nicki.x :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back