Beautifully clean flat..

Holly1991

Reaction score
Now I'm shattered... Took me nearly 5 hours to do everyday jobs!
Hoovering, dusting, cleaned kitchen,made beds, tided away.. Did washing up and put some washing on and some other washing away. Oh and brush the dog. Gah.
I'm getting slow feel like a granny before my time haha.

Nap time now & hopefully I can shake this headache off!
Sorry for the pointless thread. :)

Xx

Crikey! Wish i could do 5 hours of cleaning lol. Go you! Xxx

wish i had that sort of motivation! i can only manage the kitchen ! :p xxx

Wow well done! I wish i could finish my list wvery day i just keep rolling things over that dont get done.

Now sit down, dont move at all and the house will stay like that unless you have other kids already.

Well done, I cant barely be bothered to wash the pots lol! xxx

Wow well done! I wish i could finish my list wvery day i just keep rolling things over that dont get done.

Now sit down, dont move at all and the house will stay like that unless you have other kids already.

Thank you ladies... It would normally take me about 2 hours to do but ah lol.
I'm impressed with myself needed doing!

I don't have kids but does OH count? :L

Xxx

Ive been doing the same today, been really lazy past week and the mess was getting to me today so had a big clean.
Now my children have been told not to move incase they mess it up lol could easily fall asleep now but dinner to be made
Ughhhh
X

Ive been doing the same today, been really lazy past week and the mess was getting to me today so had a big clean.
Now my children have been told not to move incase they mess it up lol could easily fall asleep now but dinner to be made
Ughhhh
X

Oh bless you! Ibe been lazy for about 2 weeks and the mess was stressing me out! It's so hard to get moving I had to keep having 'snack breaks' etc ..
Just woken up from a nap. Now I've gotta get up and get dinner going for OH.
Wish I had a servant right now! Lol
I really dunno how I'm going to go
Back to work next Friday and do delivery.. (Shopping for customers)

Xx

Last edited:
I've done mine today as I have to stay at my mums the weekend as our boiler has gone down and can't be fixed until Monday :-( so thought I get it all done before I go tomorrow could sleep but like somone else said tea has to b made x

I've done mine today as I have to stay at my mums the weekend as our boiler has gone down and can't be fixed until Monday :-( so thought I get it all done before I go tomorrow could sleep but like somone else said tea has to b made x

Aww noo :( make sure you have a nice relaxing break after dinner ! Put your feet up!! :) I would try ask OH to give you a little massage as you've been so busy being a baby factory and cleaning etc!!

Xx

Last edited:

Aww noo :( make sure you have a nice relaxing break after dinner ! Put your feet up!! :) I would try ask OH to give you a little massage as you've been so busy being a baby factory and cleaning etc!!

Xx

I will lucky Hun he a right grump tonight lol x

I love the feeling of a clean house, its just me my partner & dogs. Within 24 hours its a bomb site ! Good help when we have children lol

I love the feeling of a clean house, its just me my partner & dogs. Within 24 hours its a bomb site ! Good help when we have children lol

Oh i know the feeling me my partner and our shih tzu live here.. its a tip asoon as its cleaned!
x

By the time I finish downstairs, I need to re do the up stairs haha!

No exactly. My task the the garden today .... dog poop :rollseyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back