beautiful views

Becky&Willow

Reaction score
this was taken from my balcony about a week ago and i think it looks really beautiful does anybody else have any view they they really like.
if you click on the pic it makes it bigger

That's a lovely view! All I can see out of our windows is more houses! :(

Awww pretty rainbow :D

This is from my bedroom window (in the autumn). I love it, especially as my old bedroom used to look out at a wall :lol:

012.jpg

The only pics I have are from last winter and are taken from inside the house looking out the window :)

Front view...

IMG034.jpg

Back view...

IMG037.jpg

I love it here :dance:

we've a lovely view from the back of the house, although some people still cant understand why we choose to have a smaller bedroom at the back!

Looking across left to right, pentland hills, edinburgh castle, arturs seat and the forth. it was the main reason we chose the house and as we're on a hill our view cant be spoilt by new development.

i often lay in bed and look out at it,

This was taken when we were on holiday at the Alhambra in Granada... Its a moorish palace... and its possible the most beautiful place I've ever seen... and its so serene and quiet too... It was really lovely.

IM000537.jpg

IM000547.jpg

IM000559.jpg

IM000583.jpg

I've not lived anywhere with fab views but on my hols there have been some nice ones.

Castlerigg stone circle somewhere in Cumbria

castlerigg3.jpg

mhatcastlerigg.jpg

Loch Tummel in Scotland, where I proposed to my ex fiance

tummel2.jpg

tummel1.jpg

This is the view of Aberystwyth from the top of hill overlooking the town. (click to enlarge)

This is Ynyslas, a beach just down the road from Aber

This is the view from the front
HPIM1945.jpg

This is about 250 yards away

Changing%20Lymm%2024.jpg

It is also home to Matthew Corbett aka Sooty's Dad (How gorgeous is his house!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back