Beats per minute theory

Mrs.s

Reaction score
Hi girls just wondering how true this theory is?

For those of you who know what your having do you knownthe beats per minute of your baby's heartbeat?

ive read this is only even vaguely accurate close to birth time so is not reliable during the rest of preg

Mines 150bpm and am having a boy but it drops when he's sleepy and rises when he's not lol

Mines has been between 146-150 bpm & I'm having a boy x

I didnt think it was a reliable one really just though it would be nice to compare! Baby's was 145bpm today and I think its boy!

We are team yellow and mine was 145 today. Midwife says the traditional tale is over 140 is a girl and under is boy, but in her experience it never really works!!! Also heard about the whole galloping horses (girl) vs train sound (boy) and mine was definitely more horse like today. I love all these guessing games!!!!

Not that reliable mine always suggested a girl and he's defo a boy :) x

I got told by a midwife the only way this is true is after the birth apparently the girls is higher when they're born. I was monitored two weeks before and over an hour period his went from between 130-170!

I am having a boy and his hb has ranged from 118 bpm to 168 bpm depending on wether he is sleeping or wriggling

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

I'm havin a boy and the heartbeat was 144bpm. The midwife told me that baby's heartbeat should b double what my own heart rate is and when she checked mine, it was double x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back