Beaker/Cup

Smithy1980

Reaction score
Hi all

LO is 5 and a bit months and we're going to start BLW when she is 6 months! Do we then also start her with a beaker or cup to drink from (juice or water) at the same time? Or does this come at a later date? So confusing lol!

Thanks ladies :) x

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

We are doing BLW and I offer LO water with every meal. I use a doidy cup and put a little water in and give it to him after he's finished eating. I hold the bottom of the cup but he's not yet worked out how to hold the cup himself. I tried beakers etc before th doidy cup and he just threw them around!

To begin with we used a very simple tomme tippee beacker but it wasn't non spill, after buying numerous different cups which Tegan wouldn't use i got a morrisons own brand one which is pink with flowers on she loves it & its non spill! x

Fab thanks ladies....she does have a bit of water in a bottle at the moment, so Ill try her with a cup when we do BLW!

Cant wait :) x

We started Holly on a beaker before blw. Gave her a free flow one with 2 holes in the spout. We have to fill it almost full cos she can hold it herself but hasn't quite worked out how to tip it too far back lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back