Be Safe Car Seats

Geekachublog

Reaction score
Has anyone got any experience with Be Safe car seats? The pram that we want uses Be Safe or Maxi Cosi car seats, but we've found a place with an offer on with a Be Safe.

Can anyone help? :)

I really like the look of the Be Safe but Maxi Cosi is the other solution, if I can get a decent Maxi Cosi for under £100, then there's a different offer on with the pram that we want :)

I have been advised the be safe is excellent. It has a few more nifty gadgets and its safer for side impact. We are getting one and changed from a maxi cosy. What pram are you getting?

We always said that we wouldn't pay a fortune for a pram, however we fell in love with the OrbitBaby G2 at the Baby Show so we've decided that if we can get that at a good price then we are going to have that :)

Also thanks. I may pop and see if anywhere stocks the BeSafe and have a read up on them :)

We have an extended rear facing beside car seat and they're excellent (it's the next stage up one)

They're a Scandinavian make (i think!!) so that's why you don't see that many over here.

They're a well known brand and very safe xx

They are indeed Scandinavian. My ex family in law, very complicated, have a independent nursery store online and in Portsmouth. They advised this and gave a excellent demonstration. New partner is happy we are getting to from there firstly as I'm aiming for a deal on everything (was with my ex for 11 years!) and secondly he's been so impressed with their service!!

Pram sounds great geek. We are going for the bugaboo chameleon three. Thankfully mum is buying it, only cause she brought my brothers pram years ago for his baby so I reminded her I want one!!!

Hi Geekachublog, I too am thinking of ordering the G2 orbit - is it really nice? We don't have anywhere in Scotland that stocks it so can't see it in person and have been dithering about whether to get it or not....x

Hi Geekachublog, I too am thinking of ordering the G2 orbit - is it really nice? We don't have anywhere in Scotland that stocks it so can't see it in person and have been dithering about whether to get it or not....x

We've just been and bought ours and I've never been happier!
I absolutely LOVE everything about it and each time I learn something new I'm completely in love with it. We've just done about 120 mile round trip to go and buy ours, we got a full demo and I'm still fascinated by everything about it. It converts into a double (if you needed) too, for future, which I love.

They sell the prams in John Lewis (if you have one anywhere near you), also have a look for large baby shows too, we went to one in Birmingham which is where we saw it originally.

I'll stop now otherwise I'll keep gushing about how amazing I think it is :) x

Thanks Geekachublog, :) Our John Lewis stores here don't have them on the floor (only available online) and it appears that no-one in Scotland actually stocks them! :-( Glad you like it! :) We love the way you can turn the seat to the side when they are older for at tables and things and my husband is an engineer so loves the design style and says it seems very practical! Hmmm - think we might just go ahead and buy it - the deal on at the mo is so good and the reviews seem really good and your testament may just have persuaded me, :) Eeek! Exciting!! Can't wait to have a play with it! Thanks again! :) x

If you're disappointed with the pram, I'll eat my shoes. (I don't own a hat :p)
We had a play in the shop yesterday and constantly learning new things, it's perfect and looks nice.

Also, we went for the BeSafe iZi car seat too, and it's brilliant. 5 point safety harness, easy to adjust, looks lovely, won awards for side impact safety.
I hope that if you do get it, that you love it as much as we do :) x

Aw thanks! Am sure we will, :) Didn't realise the be safe carseats fitted on the g2? Thought it was only maxi-cosi seats that could be adopted to fit onto the chassis? x

Aw thanks! Am sure we will, :) Didn't realise the be safe carseats fitted on the g2? Thought it was only maxi-cosi seats that could be adopted to fit onto the chassis? x

Nope, Maxi Cosi (which I don't like) and BeSafe :)

Great - was actually checking out the be safe myself but didn't think it was compatible - thanks! :) x

I've been to John Lewis today and they said be safe are far superior, they said about 5 point harness and the amount of padding for protection (they show you what's inside) apparently they are Norwegian and in Norway they are massive on safety. We are going to go for the be safe :) x

Everything that I've read means that Be Safe wins for me every time, it looks better (IMO), it has some nifty little things that it can do compared to other car seats.
Even if we hadn't had the pram, I'd still have gone for a Be Safe. :)

Never heard of besafe car seats but i got anew seat with my pram combo ( always had passed on from family or very close friends, so I knew its history but never new so really excited)

I just looked up your pram, wow thats really different! Ivenever seen anything like that while out, and i oggle at puschairs all day ha !! My eyesraised when i saw the unusual double seat add on, i like your thinking!! Do you know to have a 2 year gap in kids or less to use this youd have to get cracking before or around babys bday ha ha thats what we did

I've told hubby I'd really like another within 3 years (if we can, ofc we were trying a while for this one). So I guess whenever my sex drive comes back after baby is born we will get cracking again :)
We hadn't heard of BeSafe before we looked into our pram more.

It's always good to get a seat with your pram, then you know you'll get a lot of use from it :)

There are so many cool little features with our pram, we hasn't seen this before as it's an American brand, but only just started coming to the UK, my husband is a bit of a freak for cool design and we both fell in love with the pram for aesthetics and also functionality.
Even if we didn't get to use the double add on, they do awesome kick stands for children that are a little older to stand on, so we would just get that instead :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back