bck to midwifery at 32 weeks

LynseyM

Reaction score
i must be mad!! taking up my midwifery course - 1 yr to go!! had to arrange a start date of 3rd of June or it would have been to late for me to complete within the 5yr time scale. eekk cant believe it i excited scared nervous...and not to mention the size of a whale!! ha! im going on a 4 week community placement and then will be of july/aug to have baby n then back mid september. Wish me luck!!! :0 xxx

Wow that's fab news!!! I bet it will be a bit of a juggle for you, but will be so increidbly worth it and you'll feel like you've really earned it once you've qualified!

Good luck! It's such a rewarding career! I've been qualified for 2 years and I still love every second :) honestly it will be so worth it :) xxx

wowiee. yes, you are MAD!! But good for you for going for it :D

All the best of luck hun. If I can help youwith any of the pharmacology/pharmacy stuff just let me know!!! xxx

Thanks ladies! its just sinking in now...need to get to the library..dig out the notes to refresh! xx

Aww that's really good :) all the hard work will be worth it in the end! Xx

Wow Congrats Xx

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

Best of luck with it :)

Still practicing on the new phone.....

Thanks! As it turns out they have arranged for me to start bk in mid sept! So happy i just have a couple of pieces of work to submit before august.
I just applied to do the course at my closest university. Had to do an interview and a couple of tests and group discussion thing n got in. I think u need highers but i had an hnd which was ok and u can also do access courses at college if you dont have highers (scotland) im not sure what the qualification req in england /wales xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back