BBT charts! Dip pic!

Littleperson

Reaction score
When I conceived in October I had a one day dip and got my first verrrrrrrry faint positive the next day!!

I had a slight one day dip yesterday and trying so hard not to get my hopes up!

just wondering for those who bbt chart what do you think of implantation dips? Has it always been implantation for you? Have you had dips in your chart after ovulation and not been pregnant?
When I was pregnant in October my dip was a bit bigger than this!

I’m just curious really! Not tested yet but I probably will soon!

8B83A3E3-E2A4-4797-B3B1-16D5ABF83BA7.jpeg

Chart is looking good hun, did you test a different time on the day of the dip? Noticed it’s a triangle rather than a coloured circle.
Now we just need for your temp to stay up. I wouldn’t test just yet atleast give until 11dpo so it gives a chance for hcg to build up if you are pregnant. X

Chart is looking good hun, did you test a different time on the day of the dip? Noticed it’s a triangle rather than a coloured circle.
Now we just need for your temp to stay up. I wouldn’t test just yet atleast give until 11dpo so it gives a chance for hcg to build up if you are pregnant. X
I was wondering why it was a triangle! I went back and looked what I imputed and I’d accidentally done PM instead on AM! mum 37.1 today! Really really trying not to feel too hopeful because I don’t want to be disappointed but it’s hard xxx

Not even a glimpse of a positive! af not due til Monday! But I just know this month is a dud!
wished I’d never gotten that dip! Complete false hope! Xxx

I’m sorry @Littleperson I think I am out this month too, I haven’t tracked ovulation at all due period tomorrow and FRER is negative my OPK is blazing positive though so I assume my period is on its way :shakehead: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back