bb's driving me mad!

pinkclara

Reaction score
my bb's now seem to have a life of their own - they're actually bothering me more than the sickness. sorry if tmi, but needed to ask if anyone the same? they are soooo painful and look like i'v just had implants! have taken to wearing a soft bra in bed and DH dare not come near me in case he accidentally touches them. lol

clara x

I was like that until a week ago.... I was never big in the bust department but they have gone up two cup sizes.... but then at nine weeks the pain and discomfort stopped (much to my dismay.... because in my head that means that something is going worng!). Hopefully it will ease for you soon xx

A few days ago I actually expected to peek into my bra and see my nipples had fallen off lol they were soo sore. They aren't as sore to touch now or maybe I'm just getting used to it!xx

Mine were sssooooo painful up until about a week ago, my sickness and sore boobies eased around the same time.
They are still quite tender, hubby is allowed to have a wee fumble now if he promises to go easy lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Mine aren't too sore but they have got massive! I got fitted for maternity bras a few weeks ago as I had outgrown my normal ones but think I am going to need to go back and get fitted again.

Hope they stop being sore for you soon.

Mine were sssooooo painful up until about a week ago, my sickness and sore boobies eased around the same time.
They are still quite tender, hubby is allowed to have a wee fumble now if he promises to go easy lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

lol same.... mine finally has the green card.

Totally with you. Have gone from a 34c to a 34DD and I now appear to be spilling out of this bra now too! I'm a size 10 and I think I look terribly out of proportion :( I have to sleep with a bra on as otherwise I cannot get a wink of sleep due to the pain.
Hubby loving it, but not loving that he can't get near them lol! At this rate I'm going to be giving Jordan a run for her money...........

Lol. Mine have become so huge that even DD has noticed and taken an interest in them. She keeps poking and prodding them, much to my dismay!.
DH, however, has taken no notice whatsoever! I swear he walks around with his eyes shut. :roll:

Oh yes, I know what you mean. I wake up in the night they hurt so much. Hubby is only just allowed near them as long as he is very gentle. I am going to go and get measured soon because they have definetly grown too. As much as they hurt, I have not been very well endowed in the bb department so it is quite nice that they are bigger!

XX

Mine are more pain full at night once I am in bed and taken my bra off. the right one is worse. and on the sides.

thanks for the swift replies, good to know that those of you a few weeks ahead are settling down.
I don't remember them as large and painful as this with my previous pregnancies (or when breastfeeding for that matter) - but sometimes I think you only remember the bits you want to!
Think i'll go bra shopping - here's to sensible bra's girls! Xx :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back