BBC Documentary - Families Wanted

sarahBBC

Reaction score
ARE YOU GOING ON HOLIDAY IN BRITAIN THIS YEAR?

Then we’d love to speak with you!

BBC2 is making a 60-minute documentary about British families going on holiday in the UK this summer. Over the last year, the number of British families holidaying in the UK has risen by seven million. We feel a film about this growing trend will give us a wonderful, warm and engaging glimpse into our country in 2010 – and we hope that taking part in the making of the documentary will be a lot of fun.

We would film you embarking on and returning from your holiday – but we would not ruin your hols by filming you while you’re away!

Instead, we would show your children how to use small digital cameras, for them to keep a video diary of their holidays. We would then aim to include some of their work in the completed programme on BBC2.

We are currently seeking:
* families with an interesting reason for going on holiday e.g. recent bereavement, step families taking a first holiday
* separated fathers taking the children on holiday - mums if your ex-partner is taking the kids for a few days please pass the message on
* mixed race families
* father and son(s)
* extended families

Requirements:
* the holiday must be in the UK
* taken in August or very late July
* destination must be at least a 3 hour drive in the car
* the family should be in the same vehicle

If you would like to find out more, please do get in touch with assistant producer Marco Crivellari in BBC Documentaries.

[email protected]
Tel: 0208 008 2862

Sorry a bug in the system flagged your thread as spam. I've put it back for you.

:)

Thanks StirCrazy! I wasn't sure if it had worked as it told me I needed to take a 10minute timeout! lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back