Bath support

Lilelephant

Reaction score
So when we got LO's bath we got one of the supports that u can lye him on but he wriggles around so much it keeps tipping over :-/
I caught him just twice yesterday! Any tips?

We just hold Fin under the neck in his baby bath and his massive belly keeps the rest of him afloat! It means he can kick away merrily :) we have one of those bath supports too but haven't tried it yet

If u can afford it, get the mamas and papas bath, it has support within it and my LO is really comfy xx

Just go in the bath with him, much easier and he should really enjoy it, only way it stopped Caitlin screaming blue murder, she hated bay bath lol

Last edited:
i used the bath support to start with but ella prefers to be free and have a kick around so i either have a bath with her or hold her under the neck... she loves the bath and only cries when i take her out!!

We have a bath support that fits into our baby bath so can't tip and we always start off using but Dylan loves just being held in the bath so he can kick about. He loves the bath and is so content when in it! x x x

I've got a sponge one from kiddiecare.com haven't used it tho xx

You can get big baby shaped sponges for putting them in, they're really cheap, got one for about £5 on ebay with my first. i've also heard of ppl just using a massive sponge that isn't baby shaped.

My LO has just grown out his bath so gonna get a sponge thingy. They look really comfy too compared to the hard bath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back