Bank holiday monday, whats your plan?

mrs nel

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Like the rest of you, my head is turning with all this TTC and CD and DPO info! So I thought I'd be a little nosy and ask you what you up to today?
I'm in sunny Scotland and its raining. Hubby is working, AF is threatening to make an appearance today so I'm going to pull on some comfy clothes and laze on the couch watching DVDs!

You?
Lynne,xxx

Raining in Wales too! I'm recovering from last night in bed with my doggie and my man, loving life xx

I'm in Essex and the weather is gorgeous although I'm a late shift at the hospital today so bit of a housework morning then off to work

Can't moan as I've been off for two weeks ! X

BabyDust *****

Bethy that sounds bliss! Enjoy hun,xxx

Ooh Sarah 2 weeks off,u do much nice?
Xx

Here's some baby dust for us all too!
Xx

I'm in the north east n weather isn't to bad it's dry at least lol I think I'm just gonna chill out though catch up on housework as not done much over weekend tut lol xx

Weather is stunning here, didn't do any housework yesterday as we were out so i'm getting cracking on that soon after brekkie! Maybe some sunbathing after too ;-)

In sunny watford i will b watching my home team win the play off :) if they win it will b 1 mad party in watford i may have to take kids into town to see the nutters jumping in the pond it will b amazing we will win :)
can do any TTC today as on CD2 now

Sounds like there are plenty sunny bank holidays out there!
Xx

Ooh Sarah 2 weeks off,u do much nice?
Xx

Here's some baby dust for us all too!
Xx

We went to Rhodes for a week and then before and after had lovely catch ups with the family's and kids x

With my shift work at the hospital sometimes I hardly see anyone so its been lovely :) xx

BabyDust *****

It's nice and sunny here but I'm working :( booo

Glorious in Essex for me too, off to the garden centre in a mo and then meeting family in the woods after lunch so my step son can see his cousins and kids can ware themselves out! Xx

In hairdressers but am willing the time to go quick... Sun is scorching x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back