Bandana style bibs

KirstyL

Reaction score
Don't know if any of you lovely ladies are interested, but I found a website selling some amazing bandana style bibs (if you like them!), it's called www.funkygiraffebibs.co.uk, I've got Jakey quite a few off there cause he's turned into a dribble monster, and they really keep him dry :) maybe worth a look?xx

I like these too, ill be getting some for when we get to the teething stage!

Thanks Hun I have some from mothercare but will get some from here too! LO constantly dribbles and I think they look more part of an outfit than normal ones x

i've got some from that supplier, ( i say some i've got 19 lol) but i got mine VIA ebay as she has a ebay shop, around the same prices i think though x

They are definitely far nicer to look at than traditional bibs, and can finish an outfit really well! Haha, I'm the same, jacob has got a good 15 I think and I ordered him a load more yesterday too :).x

My LO is nearly 2 now and still wears them when hes dribbly lol. I love getting them all out, and matching them with his outfits! :D x

So cute ! we are just hitting a very dribbly stage with lily so thank you x

We love those bibs, LO was never a dribbler but when he started drinking water out of a cup he liked to spit it out down his chest and always ended up soaking wet. They kept him lovely and dry even with water pouring down his chest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back