Bandana style bibs

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by KirstyL, Dec 11, 2011.

1. KirstyL

KirstyL Well-Known Member

Don't know if any of you lovely ladies are interested, but I found a website selling some amazing bandana style bibs (if you like them!), it's called www.funkygiraffebibs.co.uk, I've got Jakey quite a few off there cause he's turned into a dribble monster, and they really keep him dry :) maybe worth a look?xx

2. Sarah13

Sarah13 Well-Known Member

I like these too, ill be getting some for when we get to the teething stage!

3. twinkle84

twinkle84 Well-Known Member

Thanks Hun I have some from mothercare but will get some from here too! LO constantly dribbles and I think they look more part of an outfit than normal ones x

4. ButterflyBoo_x

ButterflyBoo_x Well-Known Member

i've got some from that supplier, ( i say some i've got 19 lol) but i got mine VIA ebay as she has a ebay shop, around the same prices i think though x

5. KirstyL

KirstyL Well-Known Member

They are definitely far nicer to look at than traditional bibs, and can finish an outfit really well! Haha, I'm the same, jacob has got a good 15 I think and I ordered him a load more yesterday too :).x

6. ButterflyBoo_x

ButterflyBoo_x Well-Known Member

My LO is nearly 2 now and still wears them when hes dribbly lol. I love getting them all out, and matching them with his outfits! :D x

7. tinytoes

tinytoes Well-Known Member

So cute ! we are just hitting a very dribbly stage with lily so thank you x

8. inky

inky Well-Known Member

We love those bibs, LO was never a dribbler but when he started drinking water out of a cup he liked to spit it out down his chest and always ended up soaking wet. They kept him lovely and dry even with water pouring down his chest!