Ball

ISH

Reaction score
I bought one of those gym balls the other day and started a bit of bouncing just to give baby a hint that it's about time. But it gave me such bad pain in my pubic bone, I'm not keen on getting back on it!!

Anyone else who's had this? :hug:

Ive tried it a few times but was gettin mocked by family members so gave up....xx

I was going to get one but I have a feeling it will just make my hips ache :/. Going to go with the carrying on moving around a lot method to encourage i think xx

I quite like my ball!! Can also use it to kind of lay across if that is less of a strain on your hips / pubic bone. Kneel on the floor and kind of stretch over onto it - I think thats supposed to help give LO the hint as to what position he should be getting into! Good luck! X

I haven't had any problems when using my ball. Been using it for weeks and weeks. Go on it occasionally and just bounce gently and rock on it. Can feel it in my legs though if I'm on it for too long!

I couldn't do without mine now. If i dont have a bounce before bed i cant sleep as my back aches that much. Hope it improves for you x

I would persevere as during induction bouncing really helped things move along x

Thanks, girls! Will keep bouncing :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back