BAH!!

**C**

Reaction score
God I'm getting fed up now. Only a few days left (plus no doubt 2 weeks over) but it's not so much being the size of a blimp thats pissing me off it's how unfit I seem to be becoming! Last week I had the most horrible cold (still suffering with a blocked up nose) and then this week I've had the most hideous sickness bug. The other night I went to bed at 11pm and woke up every half hour until 7am spewing. On top of that one of my sudden lunges to the bathroom I passed out knocking my front teeth and clattering to the floor! :wall: :evil:

Absolute nightmare. Me and baby are ok, I phoned the hospital just to make sure this bug wouldn't be bad for it, and they said not to worry as long as I could stay hydrated.

I just want to have baby out and body back to normal immunity and capability ASAP!

:hug: How awful! Dont worry, it will all be over very soon and you'll be lying in a hospital bed with your little bundle of joy :D

Hope the lurgy goes soon and that you pop quickly and don't go overdue :hug: :hug: :hug:

you poor thing :hug: :hug: :hug: hope you feel better and that your LO comes v soon xx

Hope you feel better soon and hope your baby makes an appearance sooner rather than later. Take care of both of you xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Take care of both of you- just think soon and colds and bugs can be treated with real hardcore pharmaceuticals! Oooh Lemsip!

Wishing you a speedy meeting with your baby.

xxxxxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Know how ur feeling hun, shudnt be too long for both of us now hopefully!!

Aaaaw thanks everyone! Feeling a little better now I'm up and about properly, but I've got absolutely no energy at the moment. God knows where it's going to come from if I suddenly go into labour! :|

Hopefully it wont be too much longer. I'm feeling the same way. I've had enough now and am looking for every sign that something is really happening in there.

hope your feeling better. the weather isnt exactly helping. make sure that hubby of yours is pampering you. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back