bad wind pains

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by LucyB., Dec 24, 2011.

1. LucyB.

LucyB. Well-Known Member

I'm sat in the local pub and have been sat in a sitting position for about 2 hours now, I'm getting pains that I get usually when I have wind but when I'm at home I usually just lie down and they disappear! But I can't do that now so I'm in absolute agony lol. Ouchhhhhhhh xxx

2. NinjaKitty

NinjaKitty Well-Known Member

Wind (farts) and needing a poo caused me extreme pain inTri1. I could only shake it by getting rid of the problem iykwim :blush:

3. frankie247

frankie247 Well-Known Member

I posted about this a week or so ago. It is really painful, found prevention the best cure, lots of glasses of orange juice, and even prunes lol. Now I just make sure I have some juice and eat a couple of pieces of fruit a day. Also drink plenty of water.

4. coco_cukoo

coco_cukoo Well-Known Member

Lots of fruit & veg helps, I can't eat fruit at the mo so have bought a load of smoothies instead & had 1 a day before my breakfast. Works wonders lol. Just try & let it out as much as poss too hehe. Always eat your fruit before big meals & it goes through quicker :) just got constipation problems now cos run out of smoothies over Xmas ahhhhh flipping hormones!! X

5. NinjaKitty

NinjaKitty Well-Known Member

One small glass if prune juice kept everything moving for me when I got constipated. Make sure you nip it in the bud early if you do get constipated coz I ended up with piles! If you get really bad you can get lactulose over the counter at the chemist. It's what the doctor would prescribe but only costs about 3-4 quid if you it's a weekend and you can't get to the docs.

6. babyem

babyem Well-Known Member

I was like this yesterday! kept farting all day, but it was either act like a pig or be in agony!! So painful!! x