Bad pain left hand side

violet13

Reaction score
Hi ladies I've already rang my dr for a consultation over the phone I'm still yet to test but I have the pretty bad pain on my left side only it's actually really painful it's around the groin area and high up near my hip and lower abdomen but only there I also have a bit of a dodgy tummy (tmi sorry) but it hurts to go the bathroom no bleeding just loads of lotion like cm again. I'm concerned as I need to be able to look after my son but its getting worse and worse as times going on. Xxx

Hi ladies I've already rang my dr for a consultation over the phone I'm still yet to test but I have the pretty bad pain on my left side only it's actually really painful it's around the groin area and high up near my hip and lower abdomen but only there I also have a bit of a dodgy tummy (tmi sorry) but it hurts to go the bathroom no bleeding just loads of lotion like cm again. I'm concerned as I need to be able to look after my son but its getting worse and worse as times going on. Xxx

Hi hon, I didn't want to read and run. Do you mean it hurts when you pee or because you have a dodgy tummy? If it's when you pee, you may have a bladder infection, hence the pain. Or, it could be ovulation or implantation if you're around the right CD/dpo?

Good shout on calling the dr.

xx

Last edited:
Thanks Hun no it hurts for no 2 sorry again tmi, I'm not constipated. Dr wants me to test and go in for a
Check he thinks it's a cyst a ectopic or my bladder has fused to my uterus scar from my c section it's not getting any better it's getting worse so check up after I've tested and he said he wants me to be scanned incase.
I had a cyst on my right side 2 years ago it was found because my appendix began to swell and ruptured during removal xxx

Thanks Hun no it hurts for no 2 sorry again tmi, I'm not constipated. Dr wants me to test and go in for a
Check he thinks it's a cyst a ectopic or my bladder has fused to my uterus scar from my c section it's not getting any better it's getting worse so check up after I've tested and he said he wants me to be scanned incase.
I had a cyst on my right side 2 years ago it was found because my appendix began to swell and ruptured during removal xxx

Oh Jesus, I'm so sorry- must be super painful. Fx the scan will show what's going on and it's easily fixed. Fx it's not an eptopic. Let us know how you get on and take it easy. :hug: xxx

Thank you hun so much. Obviously Drs told me not to take ibuprofen incase but this sucks so much I've never known implantation to be this painful so I doubt it is I had cramps with my son but never this painful and it was on the right hand side xxx

Pregnancy test was negative, dr can't find source of the pain has given me stronger painkillers and wants to see me at the end of next week. He's also treating me for a uti incase but he said he's not convinced I'm not pregnant he said is only be 3 and a half weeks from last period xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back