Bad night :(

chrystaltips

Reaction score
I had a show yesterday and my contractions started. By 2am they were 5 mins apart and very intense and I was having to breathe through them. I felt crap, loads of pressure in my rectum and I had a MASSIVE show. I filled 3 wads of TP (sorry if tmi). I was still bleeding afterwards so rang the birth centre and they said come in.

Midwife checked me and I was 4 cm dilated and cervix nice and soft.
Was there for 2 hours and the contractions started to ease. She said first labours can be like this and that I needed to give it time for the contractions to build up. She didn't think it would be long. Been getting contractions all night so didn't get a wink of sleep for the second night running and they're still not that much more intense or frequent.

I'm beginning to feel like I'm imagining it all. This baby is becoming a bit of a surreal concept. Also decided that I'm going to have an epidural. I'm so shattered from not sleeping for 2 days now that I feel like a zombie :cry:

Just wanted to wish you the best of luck and to hang in there lo will soon be out. Great to hear something has at least started.

Will be watching out for the arrival post!

:hug: :hug: :hug: ouch you are having a time of it - hope its not much longer

it must be soon, even if it isnt today!

good luck :cheer:

Hope contractions etc start getting regular for you soon! :D :D

:hug: You must be shattered! I hope things speed up for you and you have your LO really soon :D

Yay it means it wont be long, i hope things happen quickly for you, my contractions stopped twice last time whilst i was in hospital it was so annoying. :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back