BAD NEWS :'(

JuicyJess

Reaction score
i went to see the mw yesterday and iv had to be booked on for an ceaerian next week :cry: the babys breech and too big to be moved. they are going to attempt to move her but the said its very unlikely. she is such a lil monkey!! :cry:

Awwww :(

Good luck Jess, that sucks but at least if she doesn't move she'll be coming out safely :)

Sorry to hear that hunnie, wishing you all the luck that bubs moves about soon, causing you trouble before shes even born ;) take care Amy

my heart went when i read the title, im glad bubs is safe! im sorry about the c section, you will be fine huni :)

Although a c-section is not the way you wanted to go, on the flip side of things she will be born safely and you'll be able to cuddle her in your arms!! Take care and wishing you luck!!!

xoxo Ree

Good Luck!!!!
Will be thinking of you!
Emilia xx

i had an emergency c-section on the 12th june as my baby was breech and i can swear now that it wasn`t that bad....not what i had planned but still i had my baby here safely so i didn`t care :D :D :D

good luck hun....you`ll be fine :wink:

Hi Jess

Not the way you wanted things, but at least you know you baby will be safe, and looking on the bright side, you'll have the certainty of dates - none of this hanging around and waiting lark.

Best of luck

LBxx

Good luck with the c-section hunnie - not sure when you're having it but i hope it goes well

thinking of you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back