Bad news at 31 week growth scan

charlene09

Reaction score
I had a growth scan today due to SGA in previous pregnancy.
I've had one today which shows my baby has stopped growing again, my placenta is failing AGAIN and my liquor volume has dropped from 5.5 to 4.8.
Im back at ANDU saturday and Tuesday for a CTG and Thursday for a Scan and if no growth the hospital will intervene.

Devastated :(

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Didn't want to read and run. Sorry the news wasn't hat you were hoping for. Fingers crossed it all works out for you

Oh - sorry to hear this Charlene. Hope it all works out x

I'm not sure what all that means chick but didn't want to read & run. Sending hugs :) xx

Oh no, sorry to hear you're having complications! I hope it all works out for you at your next scan and that you are being looked after xxxxxx

Oh hun, I know it must be scary but baby will have a good chance if born next week and she will do so much better out than in if she isn't growing. How big is she weighing in at? xx

the hospital will do whats best for you and your baby (but you know that) i know its scary and stuff but just think you get to meet your baby soon<3 the hospital will do whats best <3

Oh hun, I know it must be scary but baby will have a good chance if born next week and she will do so much better out than in if she isn't growing. How big is she weighing in at? xx
3lb 2oz

Aww my little man was 3lb 8oz at 32+5 weeks and they were really worried as his measurements were asymmetrical. But a week later he was 4lb 1oz so had a little growth spurt. Fingers crossed she starts growing for you xx

Got my fingers crossed for you that he'll start growing again. 32 weeks is scary early, but baby has a great chance at that stage these days.

Sorry you are dealing with this again. I hope baby can hold on a bit longer but either way at least they are aware of it and giving good care.

Sorry you're having problems again, i remember around 23 weeks you had issues as well. At least if she's born next week she'll have a good chance. Fingers crossed for good news xx

I'm so sorry- sending you good thoughts. I'm glad they're monitoring you both.

Sorry to read this Charlene.
Hoping baby hangs in a couple more weeks for you but remember how fantastic these doctors and nurses are, she'll be well looked after xxx

Not again! I hope he can cook a little longer, gain a little more weight and then if you have to deliver early hopefully baby will be nice and healthy xxx

Sorry this is happening to you hunni xxx really hope by next week baby has grown a wee bit more xx my DS1 was born at 33 Weeks weighing 2 lb 14oz xx

How are things, Charlene?
Things are good for now. I think shes slowly trying to make her own way out though as i was contracting for about half hour again last night woke up this morning and my bump is so low
bbb1ea08c1cca7c08d3e15cedad75bdd.jpg

Gosh, she is low, isn't she?
Still, fingers crossed, all is well and she can hold on a little longer! Come on, Alana! Keep growing and wait a little longer! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back