Bad news at 31 week growth scan

charlene09

Reaction score
I had a growth scan today due to SGA in previous pregnancy.
I've had one today which shows my baby has stopped growing again, my placenta is failing AGAIN and my liquor volume has dropped from 5.5 to 4.8.
Im back at ANDU saturday and Tuesday for a CTG and Thursday for a Scan and if no growth the hospital will intervene.

Devastated :(

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Wrong trimester sorry x

Oh no, sorry to hear this. I'm sure everything will be ok you're in the best care xx

My friend had her baby at 33 weeks and he was only in SCBU for a week and after 2 weeks they went home!! Will be thinking of you, sending big hugs :)

Well I started with abdo pain and back pain at 2:30am last night, pains continued right through to this morning so I rang maternity triage about it and they told me to go and be checked over.
went down and was told that I have a bad infection Leukocytes, Nitrites, Protein and Blood in Urine so got prescribed Cefalexin and co-coadamol for the pain.

Hope your ok it's such a worrying time. All the best with the rest of pregnancy xx

Just what you were needing, something else to worry about. I hope they can get the infection sorted quickly.

Hopefully itll start to clear up soon as its causing quite abit of abdo pain. Im just so anxious atm just incase my placenta packs in completley before my next scan. ANDU did say yesterday though that if there are any appointments available on Tuesday i will be offered the scan there and then

Hopefully itll start to clear up soon as its causing quite abit of abdo pain. Im just so anxious atm just incase my placenta packs in completley before my next scan. ANDU did say yesterday though that if there are any appointments available on Tuesday i will be offered the scan there and then

Wishing you all the luck! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back