Bad headaches

tillzy69

Reaction score
Had them constant for the last few days. Is it something I should be concerned about? I've got a doctor's appointment tomorrow is it worth mentioning it to him or am I worrying over nothing?

I'd mention it, it won't hurt to tell them. Not sure what could be causing it though. I get the occasional headache but paracetamol tends to take it off

:hugs:

I've tried paracetamol and sleeping it off but it just don"t want to shift. I keep worrying that it's pre eclampsia or something :(

I had bad headaches constant for 2weeks, and still occasionally get them now along with high BP. I was concerned about Pre-eclampsia. Mine turned out to be nothing. Maybe you should mention it tomorrow when you go to the Doctors. x

Main sign of pre-eclampsia is raised blood pressure, so if your MW is concerned I'm sure they'll tell you straight away

Hope you feel better soon xxx

Everytime I have an appointment they do tell me I'm dehydrated maybe it's just that then. I am trying to drink plenty of water but it obviously ain't ever enough!

do mention it cos in tri 3 u can get a condition which effects the moisture and blood vessels in your eyes causing some eye strain and headaches. I have had to get glasses and stop wearing my contact lenses cos of it. Its nothing to worry about though just a pregnancy thing but could be anything, de-hydration, bp, tiredness the list is endless. lol. xxx

Well saw the doc this morning he took one look in my eyes and said I'm very dehydrated and that's what's causing the headaches!

Glad it's not serious. When my BH started really bad I thought it was dehydration, so I used juice bottles (500mls) and filled 4 in the morning with squash so I knew I had to drink at least all of it!! Def helped cos I'm never very thirsty during the day. Xxx

I do the same with the squash bottles. Drinking little bits often helps cos it's not so overwhelming xxxxxxx

I don't drink enough at the moment, so I'm not really one to comment, but when I was ill last year I filled up a jug of squash and knew that in the day I had to finish off that and any extra drinks were a bonus :) x

I measured it out so I couldn't kid myself that I'd had enough to drink iykwim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back