Bad dream!

KateK

Reaction score
Woke from a horrible dream, baby's heartbeat was only 50 and they told me to brace myself for a loss.. I have been thinking about it since I woke up though and they stuck an ultrasound probe down my throat and it felt like I was being scanned in a space ship so i'm fairly sure it wasn't all that realistic 😂 It's been on my mind a lot this week so i'm sure it's just all that worry manifesting into one weird dream.. Anyone else been having horrible dreams? xx

Ignore your dreams unless they are nice ones! It's just natural anxiety trying to seep through into our minds xxxxx

I haven't been having bad dreams but I'm having weird ones. Two nights in a row I dreamt about my car blowing up and being really sad lol (I love my car) xxx

Thanks guys, i'm sure it's just this pesky anxiety smuggling its way into my psyche!! Haha Tigeress, that must have been terribly traumatic �� Not sure i'd be too gutted if my Renault Scenic blew up! xx

I have weird dreams all the time! I remember the night before my scan I had a horrid dream, I think all your worries and anxieties trying to come through try not to let it get to you hon. X

It was awful! Lol.. I woke up and wanted to check on him haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back