Bad dream!

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by KateK, Jul 10, 2016.

1. KateK

KateK Well-Known Member

Woke from a horrible dream, baby's heartbeat was only 50 and they told me to brace myself for a loss.. I have been thinking about it since I woke up though and they stuck an ultrasound probe down my throat and it felt like I was being scanned in a space ship so i'm fairly sure it wasn't all that realistic 😂 It's been on my mind a lot this week so i'm sure it's just all that worry manifesting into one weird dream.. Anyone else been having horrible dreams? xx

2. BlondeP

BlondeP Well-Known Member

Ignore your dreams unless they are nice ones! It's just natural anxiety trying to seep through into our minds xxxxx

3. Tigeress

Tigeress Well-Known Member

I haven't been having bad dreams but I'm having weird ones. Two nights in a row I dreamt about my car blowing up and being really sad lol (I love my car) xxx

4. KateK

KateK Well-Known Member

Thanks guys, i'm sure it's just this pesky anxiety smuggling its way into my psyche!! Haha Tigeress, that must have been terribly traumatic �� Not sure i'd be too gutted if my Renault Scenic blew up! xx

5. FBTTN8079

FBTTN8079 Well-Known Member

I have weird dreams all the time! I remember the night before my scan I had a horrid dream, I think all your worries and anxieties trying to come through try not to let it get to you hon. X

6. Tigeress

Tigeress Well-Known Member

It was awful! Lol.. I woke up and wanted to check on him haha xx