bad day

soconfused

Reaction score
thats exactly how i feel. dont get me wrong i dont mean i feel like this everyday or that im not happy bout my little girl cuz im really excited about seeing her :D but im only 19 and ive made so many sacrafices for this baby. i really miss my old life all the things i used to do that i cant anymore. aswell im on my own, well im a single parent and the fathers older than me and he hasnt had 2give up anything cuz hes not interested so his life hasnt been effected at all, which makes me even more angry :evil: dont worry though im sure alot of it is because of your hormones, well thats what im blaming it on! whats your situation like?

Hi Girls!

I think your hormones are all over the place at the moment... That can't be helped. It's so great that you's have give up so much for the babies... But I think you's need to take some time out and relax. Maybes meet up with some friends and go out for a meal or something. Evne just hang out. Things that u can do with out alcohol and i am sure enough knowing that you's have the support of your friends around you's will make yous feel a little better!

Love Dani x

It's fairly normal to have days like this, I've had days and weeks on and off where I've just felt completely "Bleh" and not known why exactly and the slightest thing would set me off in floods of tears.

It did get better tho and the ups have been more than the downs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back