Bad bad day :-(

queenriccy

Reaction score
What a weekend and now today has well and truly topped it all off.

I started my mat leave on sat and I went to sainsburys with my mam and husband .. Mam tried to get money out of the cash Machine and it ate her card, she rang my dad which ended up in them having a big argument and mam ending up in tears.

My mam and dad have a very volatile relationship. My brother who is 22 works with my dad and is he biggest laziest sponger you could ever meet .. Takes my dad for a laugh and we can all see but my mam sticks up for him which ends up in them arguing constantly. My brother wouldn't get up for work on sat morning which put my dad in a bad mood which then turned into an argument with my mam ...

Which is why we took her out to get her away from him. Well after the card mishap it all went from bad to worse. I rang dad explaining it wasn't mams fault the machine eating the card and he went on about how he was having the day from hell .. Really being arsey and shouting at me. So I told him what for and hung up on him - also mentioning to him to ring the bank and cancel the card.

All was well until yesterday at about 4pm my dad turned up at our house stinking drunk with one of the dogs without a leader on -- he had walked him over one of the busiest roads in town with no collar or leader. I was fuming .. He wanted to tell us that he couldn't go on anymore .. The arguments with my mam were getting so bad and he had just left after she threw a plate at him .. He couldn't work with my brother anymore so he was going to give the business up ! I keep out the way most of the time so why he came to me to rant and rave is beyond me.

It got my back up because he was slagging my mam off something rotten and she is always stuck in he middle between dad And brother. I sent him home with a leader for the dog and told him to talk to my mam. I had to go for a walk because my head was banging .. Me Nd hubby ended up disagreeing about it and fell out so I went to bed last night in a bad mood.

So this morning walked to mams with the dog to ask if she wanted to come for a walk before my mw appointment .. She told me dad had come home last nite and went straight to bed so they hadn't talked. Typical dad !
So while at the mw my bp was very high and they are concerned, this pregnancy has been a breeze and iv had no problems at all so I'm quite worried. My hands Nd feet have been swollen the last week or so but I thought that was normal. Mw is coming out to the house tomorrow and wed to monitor my bp and if it hasn't come down then wants to get me booked in for an induction next week. She is worrying it could be pre-emclapsia. So after explaining this to mam and dad you wold think they would stop arguing and keep me out of things .... Well think again !! 1 hour after this my dad rang me to kick off that his bank card had been cloned from the machine that ate it on sat and its all my fault .. How the fluff ?

I am so mad the anger has risen in my chest and I could be sick! My husband is going ballistic at everything. Iv told my mam today for both of them to keep out of my way for the next week. I feel so horrible as I'm so close to my mam and we walk our dogs everyday together.

I am just seriously fed up .. I wanted a bit of company tonight but hubby has come straight in from work and then gone straight out to squash N won't be back until gone 8. Is it my hormones making me feel like this ?

I don't want to be induced as I feel like such a failure .. Iv kept this baby safe inside me for 9 months and now I feel like my family just want to ruin everything. It's like my dad doesn't register I could give birth any day now .. My brother is just a fuck up who doesn't give a shit about anybody but himself Nd my poor mam is stuck in the middle

I'm sorry for the rant, I just need to get it off my chest. I am going to go and have a nice relaxing bubble bath to try and wind down

Xxx

Oh hun, I'm not suprised your really stressed and upset. Completely unfair of you to be caught in the middle like that. And not nice of OH to go out when you are clearly in need of some support!

You gotta concentrate on you and baby, and getting that BP down so you don't have to be induced!

Bug hugs

Xx

Hey ...didn't want thread and run.... Sounds like a nightmare ..... Why do roles reverse and we end up like the parents and our parents the kids.

Take care of yourself xxx

Their behaviour is out of order and theyre being quite selfish, they really need to stop and think about what this is doing to you when you are literally about to give birth. You shouldnt have to be a referee between them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back