Bad back pain..?

PeanutButter

Reaction score
Hi,
Ive been getting alot of pain in my lower back which I know is very normal(and i do have back pain normally). But most of the time I cant even bend to fuss my dog! Its so sharp and sudden when i bend even slightly, I have been getting alot of cramps around the frount to which is when the back pain usually starts. It sometimes goes up to my waist, when i try to turn again sharp pain. My legs and arms ache sooooo bad, i couldnt even move when i got into bed last night. so is this amount of aches and pain normal? In my other pregnancies I never had back pain at all! xx

Oh and if it is normal, how do you stop it? I don't want to take pain relief... Ive tried stretching (just made my arms hurt even more). Im not complaining, Id take anything if I get a healthy baby!! xx

Does it feel like a sciatica type pain? Is it the muscles or the joints do you think? x

Id say muscles, feels like ive just done a mega workout or ran a bloody marathon or something lol x

I know I had pain in my lower left early on but it was stretching ligaments. As you're early, maybe it could be down to hormones? Like when some women experience back ache at their time of the month. x

I had similar pains from around 3-4 weeks. They eased up around 5 weeks. I think it was baby still implanting and things stretching. My midwife said it would be stretching and it can be worse if you have children already as things stretch quicker/easier. I know you had had some loses so it could be the same for you. I used to get the sharp pains if I moved sudden of coughed etc. All will be fine Hun. I know how hard it is but just try to relax. I don't think you can do anything to stop it. Just move slowly etc. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back