bad baby related dreams

MrsHop

Reaction score
I've had such an awful dream I can't stop thinking about it and crying.

I dreamt that there was something wrong with the baby, it was a girl, I had her and she died in my arms after birth.

It was so real I can still see the baby's face.

I know weird dreams in pregnancy is common but is a nightmare to this extent normal?

Crikey! Thats awful to dream about.
I had a dream that i had a boy even though im having a girl. I know its no way near has awful as yours but ive noticed i do dream alot with babies in them xxx

Yeah I'm not in a very good place after it tbh! I can't stop welling up!

I've had a few bonkers dreams but no idea where this one has come from :(

Everything is fine hun. Dreams do wicked things to peoples imagination. Your baby is absolutely fine ♥ xxx

I haven't had any baby dreams yet but I hope you are ok. That is an awful dream to have xxxxx

I had dreams like this when I was pregnant with my son I had dreams he was stillBorn etc. this time round I've dreamt my baby is poorly or something is wrong & also I dreamt I had a miscarriage and I was bleeding and didn't stop :/ think its cause its always on my mind worrying xx

Thanks ladies. I'm glad it's not just me. I haven't been myself all day, been crying and generally emotional. I hate bad dreams at the best of times but when it's about my baby it's another level!

Must've been reading this thread but I had an absolutely awful dream last night related to losing my baby. I've been awake since 4am because I couldn't get back to sleep because I felt so upset and sick.

Hope you feel better :)

Aw bless you Geekachublog I hope that is a one off dream for you xxx

Tri hopping here but I had the most awful dream on Sat night that I was bleeding lots. Still can't get it out of my head and its made me very paranoid and upset. I keep running to the loo to check for blood :-(

i had one a few weeks ago where i had a misscarriage and it really bothered me for days after :( when i woke up and realised i was still pregnant i was unbelievably relieved, was awful xxx

Awhhh sorry Geeks!

I haven't felt right since, it really shook me up. I'm not usually bothered by dreams but when it's about your baby it really sticks doesn't it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back