Backpack recommendations?

Kay Kay

Reaction score
Hi all, bit of a random ask but I'm looking for a good mummy backpack for myself to carry my own stuff and my 3 year olds junk around with me! He has his own little paw patrol bag for nursery but it's not big enough for both our stuff.

He's toilet trained but I carry a wee portable potty around for when we are out and about and can't get to the toilet quick enough. It's not massive and folds up in to its own little bag but still takes up room. Also carry a change of his clothes incl a few pairs of pants, wipes, snacks in a wee snack box, hankies, a few wee toys to keep him amused if we're at a cafe or what not, my purse, a water bottle and my phone.

At the mo I'm using a shoulder bag that kills my shoulder with the weight and slips off. Not practical if I'm chasing him about a park either. A backpack would leave my hands free.

Anyway a rather long list for a simple request, does anyone have a good backpack that's mummy friendly? Not too fussed on how it looks just has to be comfy and practical. I quite like cup holders at the side too.

TIA!

I have a ju ju be be right back tokidoki space place which is a rucksack. Loads of room for everything and really comfy to wear. It is expensive though xx

I have a cath Kidston (not a specific change bag one) and I get all my crap and both kids stuff in it.

I also have a nice Cath Kidston one, it's great, has a nice compartment where I can put all the nappy changing bits. Plenty of space and comfy

Thanks girls. I do like cath kidston so will check out their backpacks. Going in to town today. Will pop in to mountain warehouse too. It's funny ive gone 3 years using different kind of bags before I realised actually a backpack makes more sense!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back