Back with baby number 2 :)

eldraW

Reaction score
Hey everyone :)

Dont know if many people will remember me but i used to be on here a lot when TTC my little boy who is now 19 month old.

Well.... I am over the moon to announce that I am pregnant with my second little bundle of joy :). It has came as a bit of a shock as we didnt expect it to happen so quickly but we are very happy. I am only about 5 weeks so still early days but im keeping my fingers tightly crossed.

I have my first MW appt tomorrow morning due to me having GD whilst pregnant with my son, I was told if i was to fall pregnant again i would be treat as a GD right from the beginning. I really hope i do not have it this time but i will just have to wait and see.

Hope you are all well, I am looking forward to getting to know all the names that i dont recognize and also cant wait to catch up with the members i know from last time. :lol:

Take care everyone,
Amy xx

Hi
Congrats and welcome back - looking forward to getting to know you! I have been on here since May '12 and just got my bfp again after some losses.

Welcome back and Congratulations!

hello again!! welcome back. xx

welcome to the club x

Hiya,

Congrats on your BFP! And hello to everyone else! Just joined today and never really been on theses forums before so not sure how it all works. I got a BFP on fri (20th). Like you Amy this is my second pregnancy but my daughter is a bit older as she is 3 in Sept. We are absolutely delighted as we have been ttc for a year. Feeling so nervous but so excited at the same time! Think I'm about 5 weeks so due end of March.

Jen x

Thank you everyone :)

Magicdust84 ... Hello and welcome :). We will probably be due around about the same time. It took me a year and a half to become pregnant with my son and this time we were kind of Not trying, not preventing kind of speak and to be hones it took us about a year and a half again as i never actually went on any kind of contraceptive after having my little boy. We both knew we would like another baby but we never really planned it as we weren't sure how much of an age gap we wanted etc.

Take care and keep me updated on how you get on :)

Amy xx

Thank you and you too! So good being able to talk to ppl who are going through the same thing so early on.

Look forward to hearing about everyones pregnancies. xxx

Congratulations, I am 5 weeks pregnant due 24th March. Looking forward to chatting to you on the forum x

How are we all today ladies? Been to see the midwife today she gave me a rough due date of March 25th day after you AJay!!! Xx

Hey everyone. Hope your all well i also had my first MW appt today and it all went well. Ive got my scan in 2 weeks because she has had to date me at about 10 weeks as thats when i last had a AF. We know im not that far but thats what she had to do.

Ive also been booked in to see a consultant on the 22nd and we shall see how things go from there.

Amy xx

congrats i remember you vaguely tho you were a bit before me in the tris last time :) my lg alyssa is almost 17 months now

How are we all today ladies? Been to see the midwife today she gave me a rough due date of March 25th day after you AJay!!! Xx

Hey Magicdust. good to have the confirmed dd from your midwife. My doctor says for me to hold off my first Midwife appointment until after I have had a reassurance scan. My last two pregnancies have been silent miscarriages. The Doctor wrote the referral letter earlier in the week so I just have to wait for a call from EPU now.

Great to meet you and I look forward to our ongoing chats xx

Hey everyone. Hope your all well i also had my first MW appt today and it all went well. Ive got my scan in 2 weeks because she has had to date me at about 10 weeks as thats when i last had a AF. We know im not that far but thats what she had to do.

Ive also been booked in to see a consultant on the 22nd and we shall see how things go from there.

Amy xx

Great that you could be so far along and to be in sight of the 12 week scan (exciting)
xx

Fingers crossed for us all to have healthy successful pregnancies this time round. I'm a nervous wreck at the mo ( forgot how nerve racking this stage of pregnancy is!!!!) So it must be really tough for you AJay!! Looking forward to chatting to you all on this forum too. Hope you have all had a nice relaxing day. Xxx

Hiya sweetie and big congrats. My J was only a couple of weeks behind your little dude. I'm in Tri3 now with my second :shock: there's actually a lot of us from then who are going for it second time round so you won't be alone xxx

Big congrats, wishing you a happy healthy sticky bean and a great 9 months :)

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back