Back with a surprise BFP!!

Hey JayJay!! Just wanted to wish you huge congratulations on your bfp! Can't believe that you guys are doing all together again. Will be awesome. No danger poking here,ever. Toby is enough of a handful!!

Wishing you a happy healthy (and speedy) 9 months xx

Yay xxx congratulations hun xxx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

FBE!!!!!!!! Its so lovely to see u!! Sophia is a massive handful too lol. AND I'm bridesmaid in November, we weren't going to start trying until Sept/Oct but I guess Rory's super sperm had other ideas. 1 danger poke was all it took, smh lol.
I'm still in disbelief, think I might go POAS now just to see that line again lol xox

nice to see you back :) congrats x

Nice to see you back! I too have just found out in pregnant due end of March :)

Only about 4+3!! Was danger poking that got me here again too! My Sophia will be 2 in October x

Congrats and good luck with everything xx

Hey Jayjay - nice to see you back! Congratulations! :pompom:

Hoping I wont be far behind you :whistle: (shhh don't tell my husband)

Hi hun!

Lovely to see you back!

Congratulations :)

XX

Hey welcome back and huge congrats. Loads of familiar faces popping up in tri 1! X

Hey jayjay!
Welcome back lovely and congratulations! Such amazing news xx

Thanks so much every1 :) xox

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

FBE!!!!!!!! Its so lovely to see u!! Sophia is a massive handful too lol. AND I'm bridesmaid in November, we weren't going to start trying until Sept/Oct but I guess Rory's super sperm had other ideas. 1 danger poke was all it took, smh lol.
I'm still in disbelief, think I might go POAS now just to see that line again lol xox

I bet Sophia is a real cutie!

We only had one danger poke too
And ended up with Toby. I was hoping for six months of carefree fun first. Ha ha! Xx

Lol damn that super sperm.
I've been sacked as bridesmaid now because I'm pregnant. Super sperm has a lot to answer for!! Lol x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

yay congrats !! I am 17 weeks tomrrow with another little girl !! rumaisa is 1 10 august X

Yay congrats JayJay, nice to see a familiar face/name.

JayJay! Congratulations, honey!

So lovely to have you back and hear your news. I really hope your first tri isn't as horrible as last time :hug:

We had a danger poke last week but AF arrived - we are soooo not ready for a D'Eva II just yet! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back