Back with a surprise BFP!!

Jayjay027

Reaction score
Hello ladies

I was a member of this forum from TTC my daughter right through to a few months ago when I just found I had less time to get on here. My DD will be 1 on 7th Aug :)

My hubby and I had a danger poke a few weeks back, and I found out on Friday that the danger poke hit the bullseye and I'm pregnant!! Shocked lol. I'm very early on as I'm technically not even due my period til 23rd july, but 3 positive tests confirm that I am in fact, well and truly up the duff!! Lol.

I've been checking back here every so often but haven't posted in months! Just been reading posts. But this place was such a massive support through my 1st pregnancy that I just had to come back and join u all again :)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing some old faces again, and getting to know all the newer ones. :) :) xox

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Hello chick...that's great news..congrats. I'm in the ttc section again :) xxx

aw congrats :) how nice to have them close in age. Always wish i had my second closer but my son will be 3 in the december and im due in the january, so i guess not loads of years. Maybe number 3 close in age ha ha. Congrats again :) xxxxx

Hey :) congrats again, that's great news. Nothing like a wee danger poke to keep life exciting! ;-) x x

Omg...hello chick and congratulations xxx

Hi hun, i remember you from when i was ttc. Congratulations.

Michelle. x

Congratulations JayJay... I do feel slightly jealous. Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy xx

Hey Jayjay! Just popping in to say hi and congratulations!!! X

Danger poke! Actually burst out laughing at that!!

Congratulations too!! x

Congratulations. Some familiar faces all going through the tri's together!!! Hows little § doing? Xx

tapatalking

Hello! I am firmly in Tri 1! DH and I were NTNP and I am around 7

Congratulations and welcome back to tri 1 again xx

Woooo ur all so lovely :)
Thanks for the congrats all.
Karate kid, I'm only 4 weeks but can u believe we're doing this together again?!?!?! Lol.

I've got the doctor on Thurs to confirm, then its just the long wait until the scan, so I'll probably be torturing u ladies with every symptom lol xx

Very exciting!! I haven't seen anyone as yet got a midwife appointment in two weeks. Just starting to feel sick now.

Hope you don't suffer again.

Very exciting to be going through this with you again xx

Hi Jayjay. Heard the news on the PF grapevine! Congrats! I am 8 weeks pregnant with no.2! Eek xxx

Hi Karen! Congrats to u :) I'm so excited to see all the old faces lol (and very happy to meet the new ones too) x

Great to see you back here, hun. Lovely to share our second pregnancies all over again. Hope you feel well over the next few weeks. I'm feeling a bit sick and very tired but otherwise OK xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back