Back with a bump!

*sam*

Reaction score
Hello peeps!

Hope everyone is ok.

I've not been on much for the last couple of weeks (popped on a couple of times but not posted!) Got loads of big essays to do for college and we've sold our house, yipeee!!! :D

I've got a bump! Finally! :D :D Will post a pic soon, I keep asking Che to take one but we never get round to it! :roll:

We went out for the first time since I got pregnant on Sat night to a mates 30th and stayed out till 1:30am!!!! AND I danced most of the night!
:dance: It was great to wake up hangover-free on Sunday! It was funny watching everyone making drunken fools out of themselves!
I wore a maternity dress aswell! My bump looked all cute!

So, just to say, I'm trawling through all the messages at the mo and sorry if I don't reply to yours!

:D

Sam xxx

Welcome Back SAm!!!

And congrats on selling the houe and YAHAY for your bump!! :clap: :clap:

Funny how one day we feel fat and frumpy and then all of a sudden it actually looks like a bump.. my OH went away for 5 days and when he came back and hugged me he said he could really feel Bod's Bump I guess cos I look at it every day I don't notice so much!

Glad you are well Sam, nice to hear that your bump is growing nicely, makes it all seem so real I guess. Can't imagine the day when I will be up past 9pm!!

YAYYYYYYYYY SAM!!!!

Helloooooo hun, pleased to have you back ... loving the news about the bump!! xx :D

Hi.........

Congrats on selling your house, and great news on ther bump front!!!

Amy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back