BACK with a big smile :D

corky

Reaction score
Okay I don't know if any of you will remember me i've been on and off here for the last year and a half, but not for the last six months!
Well after lots of unsuccessful attempts at ttc and then a lot of odd period symptoms, they were convinced i had endo, big sad face! But on saturday, I had a diagnostic laparoscopy, (which was horrible!) which showed i had completely healthy ovaries, womb and uterus WOOOHOOOO!!!

So now, aside from my dearest man's low sperm count, there's no reason we can't make a baby! So I have a new determination and can finally look at a cute baby in the street without bursting into tears! HOORAY!

So although i have no BFP to announce, I am over the moon!
Do any of you clever ladies have any tips for raising sperm count? He smokes a little but it's a nightmare getting him toquit, apart from that he's young slim and fit, and he has a great bottom :p

Big love and babydust to you all! Very glad to be back! :D

Hello! I'm new so don't remember you but welcome back anyways lol

Obviously if you could get him to quit smoking it would help MASSIVELY in you getting pregnant. I can't remember the proper stats from my doc but it was like nearly double the chances of having a baby if he stops!

Good luck hun! x

Hello! I'm new so don't remember you but welcome back anyways lol

Obviously if you could get him to quit smoking it would help MASSIVELY in you getting pregnant. I can't remember the proper stats from my doc but it was like nearly double the chances of having a baby if he stops!

Good luck hun! x

thankyou, I know it's meant to be good, i'll have to keep chipping away at him :) maybe I can trade off, i'll make him flapjacks if he doesn'y smoke, he could do with fattening up a bit anyway! xx

Hi hun, I remember you. I'm still in the ttc section :( glad to see you back with some good news. Crack on with the baby making and good luck x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

Hi hun, I remember you. I'm still in the ttc section :( glad to see you back with some good news. Crack on with the baby making and good luck x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

ahh i remember you too poppy! Don't give up hope! Maybe you and me can be bump buddies soon :)

i've got to take a month off to recoup and for all my bits and pieces to fixthemselves, i'm so sore after my op if OH comes anywhere near me with that thing i'll bite it off hahaa! so in a few months hopefully i'll be brandishing a BFP :D xx

Im fairly new so your all new too me! welcome back!!
there are 2 particular vitamins/supplements that can help with sperm count and thy are zinc and selenium!
getting him to quit will be a help but its an addiction, its difficult! show him reports based on smoking and impotency that usually works, helped with my hubby :D
fx for a bfp soon xxx

hi my partner has low sperm ount aswell fortunatly we dont smoke. anyways i watched this morning and they was saying vitamin b helps sperm count alot! :)

Ah corky I remember you! Lovely to see you back! This place is addictive. I have no advice but wish you the very best and will thread stalk from time to time xxx

Im not sure if i remember you or not lol, but welcum back and fx it wont b long before your bfp!!

Michelle. x

My hubby has been taking zinc, had 2 very fast conceptions, both after 1 af, unfortunately 1st ended at 8 weeks but so far so good on this one, I would google it and get everything down him that's recommended! Good luck xx

Thanks hun :) fx for a sticky bean for you then! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back