back to work tomz after 2 weeks off :-(

Positive37

Reaction score
hi girls wont be posting much in day as back to my temp job tomz after 2 weeks off, a few days in spain and lots of time at home nesting
its been great !!!!!!!!!!!!
my mind isnt on work anymore roll on maternity leave
xxxxxx

Hopefully it flies by for you hun! It's not nice going back to work. I am soooo no looking forward to tomorrow, and I've only been off since Friday :)

4 weeks and counting for me... xx

Wont be ling hun! Just count down those days! Xxxx

I'm assuming the next time you break up from work will be for mat leave just focus on that and your little girls gorgeous face :) xxx

I'm back after half term, really cba!! Hope you have a good day. 36 mornings left for me. Xx

Hope your day is okay at work n your walk doesn't tire you out in the sun. Its pretty lovely here. I start at 11 and only in till 5 and could cry that I have to go to work. I really hate it right now :( xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Hi Ladies jsut posted on the august mummies thread - work was dull, boring, hot and i ache now
boyfriend travels home with me and saw how big and hot i looked he doesnt want me working 6 weeks his happy with 4 or 5 maybe. just need to get a job offer from them ( as only temping) and work out if i can take some holiday
so yes Tilly next time is my maternity and i cant wait
in nesting mode now NOT work mode
bath running , lasagne in oven and zzzzzzzzzzzzz
xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member