back to work today

rach

Reaction score
oh nooooooo feel really tearful only working 2-6 but am dreading leaving little christopher :cry: plus as i took all my annual leave at end of maternity leave ive got no time off now till after april :( wish me luck please xxxxxxxx

Good luck hun, I know how you feel.......

You'll be fine though.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: good luck hun :hug: You'll be home again before you know it :hug: xx

good luck hun! the first week was nasty! but it gets easier. esp when you get home and your little man has the biggest cuddle for you! :hug:

Hi

Good luck hun !! that sure seems like it went fast for you

good luck darlin, just keep the image of him waiting for you bearing a huge smile in your head :hug:

thanks all it wasnt too bad thank god was so lovely to get home and see him with a huge smile on his face just for mummy :D
also had some good news today got a meeting with HR on thursday about changing my shifts so instead of working 4- 4 hour shifts a week i can do 2 long days i would rather leave him longer twice. on a 4 hour shift im out of the house about 5 hours if i work a long 1 im out for about 9 and a half hours but still get to give him his brekkie and his supper and only leaving him twice a week instead of four times a week fingers crossed il get the change in shifts :pray: xxxxxxxxxx

aww no, how rubbish! im back in feb too :(
glad it wasnt too bad :hug:
hope u get the shift change :pray:

Awww hun, glad it wasn't too bad.
I hope you get your shift change too.
I have all this to come :( I've been working from home since Lib was born, but from Friday I am back in the office Full Time, and not only that, but MIL is moving in temporarily to look after Libby whilst I'm at work :(

thats great news rach well done. i prefer the longer shifts too for the same reason i do 2 12 and half hour shifts a week so it means i only leave him twice a week wether it be night or days, good luck hope you get want you want,Lis x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back