Back Pain!

Haylsratcliffe

Reaction score
I have hit 31 weeks today and since yesterday I have been suffering with severe back pain at the very bottom of my back. Probably because I work on a hot food counter and I found myself carrying two heavy frozen pizza base box's the yesterday and it was after that I was struggling.
Is there anything I can take or use to relief the pain because it's giving me so much discomfort i keep getting upset. help!

Last edited:
Sorry you're hurting. I don't know what you can do to help the pain but please don't do that again. No more heavy lifting.

Only thing really is paracetamol really and if its really bad id maybe make an appointment with GP. Have you maybe tried a bath or get your OH to massage you if possible. Hope it eases soon!

You shouldn't be lifting heavy things now that you are already 31 weeks. Try a cold or hot compress, a gentle massage might help too.

I'm exactly the same I'm 29 weeks the pain in my lower back and hips is unbelievable I'm finishing work in 3 weeks as I'm still working 13-14 hour shifts as a nurse which has made it much worse counting down the days I'm not even able to get relief lying down I'm so achey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back