Back pain :( !!!

Sparklisam

Reaction score
Anyone experienced back pain on the right middle side of ur back ?? It's worse when I sit down for long periods but today it's just excruciating. I work in care and typically just entering in to my 'office' shifts until I leave due to struggling now to care for the disabled children rolling then and bending down etc. but I'm dreading it now if I'm going to feel worse from being sat down all day ????!!!! Only time it goes away is if I'm lead down.

I've taken some paracetamol but that's doesn't touch it atall. Been soooo luck first pregnancy and no real symptoms to complain of and now 33 weeks I feel like this. Plus side 3 weeks left at work but I have to get through them as if I go off earlier have even less one before I go back n I'm only having 6 months off as it is !!!

Sam xx

Hi i have terribe back pain my doc has prescribed me co-codamol i am now off on sick for two weeks my pain is on left side getting worse its constant pain and sore to walk, when i walk bump seems to go to the left which i think makes it worsse i work in a nursery so constantly bending and lifting the kids x i have it when i lie down town tho so i feel ur pain xx i am due physio in 2 weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back