Back Pain

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Levi89, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Levi89

Levi89 Well-Known Member

Hey ladies - just a whinge!

So at nearly 32 weeks my back has gone :( It so so sore that I cannot get comfy when I'm sitting. The only time I feel like its ok is when I'm in the bath, and sadly I cant live in there - if I could I would! Lol. Any recommendations?

Also - I dont know if its a bug going about or I just in general feel crappy, but I was sick the other night and I feel sick in the mornings. Blehhh it better not be return of the morning sickness since I suffered pretty bad at the beginning!!

Hurry up the next bloomin 8 weeks!! Lol

xxx

2. BevG

BevG Well-Known Member

hate to say it hun but i feel crippled by my back and pelvis and ive been pukeing again occasionally and its not a bug lol.

3. tillzy69

tillzy69 Well-Known Member

A bath is the only thing that helps with my back aswell. In pain for most of the day :( I find stretching does ease it a bit. I do the downward dog pose but against the wall instead of on the floor and it makes me feel better for a little bit.

4. Levi89

Levi89 Well-Known Member

I thought it might shift after a while but Bev I now know it wont lol!

Looks like hubby will just need to keep rubbing my back and applying some heat gel... :| Poor me lol! xxx

5. BevG

BevG Well-Known Member

being preg puts a strain on things. i had a bad back before preg but it had been fine for ages and now i struggle to walk when i first get up off the sofa or out of bed. its ok once its loosened up tho :)

6. VikkiR

VikkiR Well-Known Member

I agree with what's already been said, my sickness has returned and my back hurts, mind you everything hurts :(