Back pain in office

Reaction score
Hi, I really need some useful recommendations in my case. I work in office according to the common schedule 5/7 and I need to sit really much because of this. The problem is that I feel rather unpleasant back and sometimes neck pain after this, especially on the ending of the working days. I tried to make simple exercises in pauses of my work, however it's not very convinient according to our small office space and sometimes even impossible because of some other reasons. What can you advise me as an other, more effective solution? The idea of changing my work is not welcome :)
Would be very grateful for responses!

Have you told work about your pregnancy yet? If you speak to them they should help you find a desk station or a different chair that might give you better support and helps your situation.
I also work in an office and that’s the first thing my boss said to me when I told her - to let her know if there’s anything they can do to accommodate my ‘needs’. :)

Hi, I really need some useful recommendations in my case. I work in office according to the common schedule 5/7 and I need to sit really much because of this. The problem is that I feel rather unpleasant back and sometimes neck pain after this, especially on the ending of the working days. I tried to make simple exercises in pauses of my work, however it's not very convinient according to our small office space and sometimes even impossible because of some other reasons. What can you advise me as an other, more effective solution? The idea of changing my work is not welcome :)
Would be very grateful for responses!

I agree with the previous response, if you're pregnant, you should really to talk about this with your boss. As I know they must provide a comfortable workplaces for pregnant women so don't be afraid to ask for some help in this case :oooo:
When I was pregnant, they got me a new comfortable chair and later, starting from 6 months a special gymnastic ball for sitting because in my state all chairs became uncomfortable. Also I used a desk riser https://www.primecables.com/p-35744...er-adr-for-monitor-26-35-wide-black#sku366013 for some time because like in your case during some period long sitting became a painful problem for me :x Such devices are cool for working effectively both while standing and sitting, in my case it helped me to make the general pain less disturbing and after the ending of the working day I usually felt much better. Also I recommend you to look through these tips https://www.familyeducation.com/pre...g-more-comfortable-workspace-during-pregnancy , some of them are really helpful and I used them till the latest period :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back