Back in the 2ww

rachelb

Reaction score
Hi girlies.
Am back and now got that long wait until I can take a test.
Is anyone testing at the end of the month?
xx

Hi, how did the move go? I've no idea when I'm testing but good luck with yours x

Hey hun, move went really well thanks. Just settling in now. I'm going to be on holiday when I should be testing so just going to wait and see how it all plans out and hopefully test when I get home xxx

I'm in my 2 week wait too xxx soooo frustrating lol I'm beyond impatient lol good luck to you hunni hope u get your bfp xxxx

Good luck hun, fingers crossed for you Rachel and all you tww ladies. I had my smiley face on clearblue ovulation test today so I guess that means I'm in the tww, well from tomorrow I guess! We bd last night and this morning, will tonight, tomorrow morning and tomorrow night...dies that cover it? Lol or should Tuesday be a day of bding too?! This is all confusing!

Nor sure when I can test...I'll so not wait the full two weeks lol xx

Does not dies, lol that doesn't sound good!

I'm in the 2ww too! I'm using the clearblue advanced digis and got my solid smiley on Friday and think I ov'd on Saturday. We dtd Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday so hopefully that has covered it! I'm counting today as 2dpo :)

Oh well we'll dtd tonight and again in the morning, just to be safe haha!

Fingers crossed gayle xx

Gayle- I'm the same as you got my smiley on Friday :) fingers crossed for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back