back in the 2ww, anyone else?

cers123

Reaction score
So my cycles have been quite irregular since having my son in May 2015.
However I have always been able to read my body's signals in telling me wen I'm ovulating.
I ovulated on 31st Dec, had the usual cramping, ewcm, back ache.
However prior to this be and my husband had unprotected sex on 29th.
I was so far gone with Christmas that I forgot my dates.
So now its a waiting game to see if our little fumble has resulted in another little baby.

Either way, I will be happy with whatever happens. We were going to start trying in June anyways for baby number 3.

anyone else in the TWW wait me?
With my 2 boys I always DTD on the day of ovulation, so who knows if having it 2 days prior will even count. xxx

Yes, I'm in the 2ww, also dtd 2 days before ovulation and have been informed that it definitely counts!

Oh exciting stuff. I cant actually wait to have another little baby. My eldest is 3 and a half and youngest is one and a half. My next is my last and tbh i dont know how i will cope cos im always broody. Im sectioned or id probably not stop at 3 haha.

Officially joining the 2ww!! I strongly suspect I ovulated yesterday as CM has definitely dried up today (sorry TMI). First month trying evening primrose oil and I definitely noticed a difference. If my calculations are correct period will be due on 14th so I've booked dinner at a steakhouse for me and OH on 15th. That way if it's bad news I'll cheer myself up with a big rare steak but if its good news I'll celebrate with something else!! Either way, OH gets a steak dinner haha!!

thats exactly when im due as well. will be exciting testing. what does the evening primrose oil do?

From what I've read it's supposed to improve the quality and quantity of CM. I definitely noticed an improvement. It can make the uterus contract so should only be taken up to ovulation. As I'm not using OPKs (though I may change my mind!) I stopped taking on CD10 just in case I ovulated early. Fingers crossed it worked but will definitely take again next month if not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back